Monday, April 21, 2008

Knitting & other things...

Well, the weather has been nice & I'm getting behind on knitting. LOL! It took me about 2 weeks to finish a pair of shorties for the next stocking and mostly because I wasn't totally crazy about the yarn, but they came out beautifully if I do say so myself.

Then once I was finished, I started a pair of longies for a friend, and did them in about 7 hours total. I've found that I LOVE knitting with Merino and BFL and not much else. Peace Fleece is nice, but it's very rough on my hands. Maybe Targhee won't be so bad when I start a pair soon. Thanks Stephanie! ;-)

So without further ado, here's the shorties that took me forever:

2 ply Blackberry Ridge Merino "Fish In Bags"
dyed by In Stitches



Single Ply Uruguay Merino, "Blue Goblin" by Mosaic Moon:

No comments: