Saturday, June 13, 2009

I fail! And YYMN updates :)

I never updated cause I've been completely inundated. ::blushes::

We raised about $1200 for Tammy & Team Breezy. Please feel free to make more donations under her name to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We will also be doing another fundraiser in September for Team breezy again. Thank you for all your support!!

I also am booking up fast for Fall customs.

Currently I have 2 more places open for YYMNs in August and the full month of September open. I'm taking 4 customs for each month. If you would like one, please feel free to contact me via email pjbottoms.on.hc@gmail.com

If you would like more than 1 YYMN, please be aware that I will not be offering them back to back to make sure that my other mamas have a chance to get their woollies knit as well. :)

If you're interested in picking from my stash, let me know as well. These also fall under a YYMN type of category and will treated the same way. I really only have boyish colorways at the moment though. Please contact me directly for a full list and pricing. YYMN costs & policies are found on the left of the blog.

Thanks!

No comments: