Saturday, September 5, 2009

Helloooo Woolly friends!

Hello All! :)

As Summer is drawing to a close, I'm getting ready to open up shop again. I will having a large myriad of guests for my 1 year as a solo cart celebration in November, and a small restocking in October. Neither of these dates are set in stone yet, but I'll be sure to update you.

In other news, I've spent most of the summer knitting away, making new friends and and overall enjoying my time as WAHM. :) Thank you to each and every one of my mamas who've reserved places with me and getting to know you along the way has been wonderful. I look forward to working with you again.

If you didn't know already, PJB has a fanpage on Facebook! I update as often as I can with information about the store, customs and other updates. There's also work in progress pics, action shots & other works that aren't on here. Please feel free to add your own action shots there as well! Check it out at the left side of the page. ;)

Here on BFL is Elliebelly "Matador" with a braided cable. These are my very first completed cabled longies.



Here is on BFL also is Nurturing Threads "Hummingbird"

No comments: