Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi blog readers! I hope that your new year is starting off happy & healthy!

I joined a group on Ravelry started by a friend of mine to give us some challenges this year - I hope to expand my knitting to include a REAL size sweater and some more knitted garments. The group is appropriately named 52 in 52 2010.



I've started out my projects this year with a gorgeous cowl for myself in Purewool's 3ply merino, Amanecer. The cowl is called Candle Flame Cowl.



Follow me throughout the year with this project - Find the group in the links on this page and the badge on the sidebar to left as well.

I also have an awesome collaboration coming up very soon and some YYMN customs that I'll be showing off, of course, as soon as I have some yarn in my hands. :D

No comments: