Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, dear blog followers. ;)

I finally got an action shot from my semi custom from my grand opening & wanted to share it along with some recent yarns that I dyed. :D I'm really getting back into dyeing yarn - I really like to see what I dye & then work it up or see someone else work it up.

How cute is he?! I love the cheeks!!



"Rufus" by Dashing Dachs - I'm in love with these This yarn was so soft and this ended up so stretchy. Love it...



"cruiser" on BBR, dip dyed/space dyed



"lost creek" on 3ply purewool - also one of my fave dye jobs to date. This is kettle dyed.

1 comment:

Katidids said...

Love the lost creek, well, I like them all LOL, I broke out my dye pot this week too. So much fun. Now I have to see what happened to my flickr!