Monday, February 9, 2009

Kind of off topic...

I have this really awesome friend. His name is Jason. He does something I dreamed of doing while I was growing up. Graphic design & web layouts. He also does other stuff. His other stuff is the coolest part about his job.

He designs and build video games. :)

We, here, at the P.J. Bottom's abode play games very frequently. We recently purchased a PS3. Which, btw, is a wonderful system if you can afford it. LOL! We are currently getting ready for Pikmin on the Wii & Have been tossing around the idea of getting a Wii Fit. Maybe.

Anyhow, he has this blog ( http://jasoncirillo.wordpress.com/ ) that I just started following that I didn't know about. I have another friend who just posted on there as well.

So, I figured I'd post one of my favorite videos that Jason & my very own dear boyfriend did.

I'll preface this by saying it's probably not suitable for work, but it's hilarious if you're even slightly interested in video games. :D

http://jasoncirillo.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/bit-museum-3-the-wizard-of-odyssey-on-vimeo/#more-292

No comments: