Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you & your family a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful for my family and their health. The fact That I can go to my future In-Law's home and celebrate with them is wonderful. The food, the laughs, the sharing of my life with theirs. I'm not a religious person, but I truly am blessed to have been welcomed into such a wonderful and caring family. ♥

As for Black Friday...I'm offering a 20% discount on the collaboration from For Crying Out Loud and myself from 9am-11am EST. After that time, it will go to a live auction and run until 12pm EST on Cyber Monday.

Keep peeking at the shop, though...I might have something fun pop up...either tomorrow...maybe over the weekend or possibly Monday. ;)

http://hyenacart.com/pjbottoms

No comments: